Thursday, July 21, 2011

My boyfriends new job separates us?

I've been with my bf for two years and Iove him to death. We both still live at home but are on the brink of leaving the nest. He quit the job he has had ever since I met him and now works at mcdonalds. He's making a higher pay because he's has so much experience being successful in the food industry. I'm really proud of him but he works every single day. Hes taking summer classes too so his schedule is school 9-2 then work 3-10. He is so hard working and I'm proud to be his gf but I never get to see him anymore. We're the couple that just hangs out at eachothers houses and plays blackops til 3 in the morning. It's been a week since he started this schedule and I can't help but feeling completely crushed, I feel like I've lost my best friend. I try to tell myself that it's going to make things better for us in the long run, the more money we have, the sooner we can move out together and have more freedom. The past couple days I've been going crazy trying to get more work hours and even more jobs to keep me occupied while he's gone but I feel like that's not a healthy way to deal with it. I don't want to tell him because I don't want him to think that I don't appreciate his work ethic and I really don't want him to give up something he wants for my comfort! What is some good advice for dealing with loneliness or missing someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment