Thursday, July 21, 2011

In search of a study center which provides space to do self studies?

Hi, i m currently working and doing my higher studies in actuarial science. I m sharing room with 4 and its always noisy and distracting... its not that i don like my company its just that i don get enough space or silent time to sit and study... i tried going to d close-by park find a corner to sit and concentrate... but its not helping n being a girl i find it risky too.. also tried to study after everyone goes to sleep... but its not fair from my part to switch on the lights and disturb while others are sleeping... I ve been searching for a library or a study center... a safe place where i can sit and do self studies for min 4 hrs without any interruption... Please give me suggestions on what should i do... where in Dubai i can find such a place??? Help me pleeeeeeeeease....

No comments:

Post a Comment